What to Do This Weekend in Maryland Heights
Patch rounds up a list of fun things going on this weekend in and near the Maryland Heights area.
- When/Where? Saturday, Oct. 13 at 9 a.m. at 1485 Craig Rd., Creve Coeur.
- What? Free event features 29 home party plan vendors, local artists. Concessions and bake sale available.
- 10 a.m. High School Homecoming Parade at McKelvey Road from Mark Twain Lane.
- 11 a.m. Pattonville Alumni BBQ in the Pattonville High School Parking lot
- 1 p.m. High School Homecoming Football Game vs Hazelwood West at stadium
The first 200 people who donate blood Saturday at a Mississippi Valley Regional Blood Center (MVRBC) blood drive will receive a free, one-day admission ticket to Six Flags St. Louis, courtesy of the theme park's managers.
The "Fright Fest" blood drive is scheduled for 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Oct. 13. The mall is located near the intersection of Interstates 55 and 270 on Lindbergh Boulevard.
Wagon rides run from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Cost is $5.50 for children 2-14 at the Hanley location, $6 at the Creve Coeur location, and $3.50 for adults at either location. Admission includes access to Pumpkinland, a corn maze and small pumpkin. Learn more here.