5 Things to Do This Weekend
Patch rounds up a list of festivals and activities going on in Maryland Heights and in the St. Louis area.
As we head into the weekend, Patch rounds up a list of events going on in the St. Louis area.
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday at Soldiers' Memorial (12th & Market), St. Louis.
- What? This free festival features the best St. Louis food, art, music and culture and is open to all ages. Click here for more information.
- When/Where? Friday-Sunday at Frontier Park, 500 S Riverside Dr, St. Charles.
- What? Celebrate German culture with beer, live music and friends in Frontier Park on Riverside Drive in St. Charles on Friday, Sept. 28 through Sunday, Sept. 30. Click here for more information and a schedule.
- When/Where? Saturday, Sept. 29, 2012, 1 p.m. at Vago Park, 2700 Fee Fee Rd, Maryland Heights.
- What? This free community event features inflatables, games, food, a performance by Babaloo and a concert by Hudson and the Hoo Doo Cats.
- When/Where? Saturday, Sept. 29 at 9 p.m. at Gameday Sports Grill & Bar, 12322 Dorsett Rd., Maryland Heights.
- What? Live bands perform covers and original music.
- When/Where? Sunday, Sept. 30, 2012, starting at 11 a.m. at Maryland Yards, 2033 Dorsett, Maryland Heights.
- What? The free food buffet begins at noon along with beer bucket and pitcher specials. Texas Hold'em starts at 7 p.m.