6 Things to Do This Weekend in Maryland Heights
Patch rounds up a list of festivals and activities going on in Maryland Heights and in the St. Louis area.
- Friday, Oct. 26 6-9 p.m. Willow Brook Trunk or Treat
- Friday, Oct. 26 6-7 p.m. Bridgeway Trunk or Treat
- Friday, Oct. 26 6-8 p.m. Remington Trunk or Treat
- Saturday, Oct. 27 6-7:30 p.m. Rose Acres PTA Trunk-or-Treat
- Friday, Oct. 26 from 7-9 p.m. at Pattonville Heights Middle School, 195 Fee Fee Rd., Maryland Heights. Middle school students dance the night away in costume.
- Friday, Oct. 26 from 6:30-8:30 p.m. at Holman Middle School, 11055 St. Charles Rock Rd., St. Ann. This event is only open to Renaissance card holders and their families. Call 314-213-8032 for more information.
- Saturday, Oct. 27 at 1 p.m. at All on the Same Page Bookstore, 11052 Olive Blvd, Creve Coeur. Kathleen Wilhem, author of the popular Grandma CooCooNuts series for children, will be in the store.
- 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday. Cost is $5.50 for children 2-14 at the Hanley location, $6 at the Creve Coeur location, and $3.50 for adults at either location. Admission includes access to Pumpkinland, a corn maze and small pumpkin. Learn more here.
- Sunday, Oct. 28 at 8:30 a.m. at Creve Coeur Park, 2143 Creve Coeur Mill Rd, Maryland Heights. The 5K Walk is a family-friendly event that brings the entire community together to inspire hope and create change for everyone impacted by lung cancer. For more information, to register or donate, visit www.FreetoBreathe.org/stlouis.