Cold Temperatures to Remain in St. Louis All Week
The National Weather Service predicts freezing temperatures for the St. Louis-area this week.
St. Louis-area residents can expect cold temperaturs to stick around through the rest of this week.
According to the National Weather Service, temperatures are expected to remain in the low 30s until Saturday.
Here's the forecast, from the National Weather Service:
- Partly sunny, with a high near 30. West wind 8 to 10 mph.
- Thursday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 16. Northwest wind 6 to 9 mph.
- Sunny, with a high near 35. Southwest wind 5 to 9 mph.
- Friday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 23. Southwest wind around 7 mph.
- Mostly sunny, with a high near 42.
- Saturday Night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 23.
- Sunny, with a high near 35.
- Sunday Night: Mostly clear, with a low around 24.