Dog Attacks Chihuahua, Police Say
Plus, a car is allegedly set on fire on McKelvey Road.
The Maryland Heights Police investigated a slew of crimes on June 20 and 21, including alleged DWIs, curfew violations and harassment. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.
- Police arrested a subject for alleged DWI near the Maryland Heights Expressway and Riverport Drive.
- Police arrested two subjects as fugitives from another agency at 11911 Dorsett Road.
- Police arrested five subjects for allegedly failing to appear in court at 11911 Dorsett Road.
- Police arrested a subject for alleged DWI in the 2000 block of Schuetz Road.
- An apartment’s side glass door was shattered in the 2000 Block of Renault Drive, however authorities say no entry was made.
- A German Shepherd allegedly attacked a Chihuahua in the 2000 block of Timberlake Drive.
- Police say subjects were throwing water balloons at cars near Glenpark Drive and McKelvey Road. Authorities took one subject in for a curfew violation.
- Police arrested two subjects for allegedly failing to appear in court.
- Police arrested a subject for alleged DWI at Harrah’s Casino.
- A car was allegedly set on fire at 12000 block of McKelvey Road.
- Police say a victim was being harassed via telephone in the 1900 Block of Craig Road.