Fire Guts Home, Family Put Out in the Cold
A St. Ann family was out in the cold early Tuesday morning as firefighters battled a blaze at their home near Maryland Heights.
- January 23, 2013
Fire damaged a home early Tuesday morning in St. Ann, MO, around 1:45 a.m. when the people who lived in a home on Long Drive and Dundee Place called 911 for the smell of smoke, Fox 2 News reports.
The home was located just a few miles from Maryland Heights.
The family was forced outside during the fire, where temperatures were in the mid-teens.
No one was reported injured in the blaze.
See More on Patch
Most Popular articles
- Woman Lured Man to Hotel Room Where He Was Stabbed and Robbed, Police Say
- Bridgeton Landfill Odor, Concerns Rise in the Area
- Police Remind Residents to be Diligent After West County Rapes
- Restaurant Inspections: Burger King, Dairy Queen Easily Pass
- UPDATE: Construction Postponed at Bridgeton Landfill