Maryland Heights Chamber Recognizes Business Leader of the Year, Other Achievers
The Maryland Heights Chamber of Commerce recently hosted the 7th Annual Business Leaders Award Ceremony at the Hollywood Casino and Hotel.
The Maryland Heights Chamber of Commerce hosted the 7th Annual Business Leaders Award Ceremony, which recognizes individuals who have demonstrated an outstanding commitment to the Maryland Heights community.
The Maryland Height’s Business Leaders of the Year award showcases business achievements and excellence. The annual award is intended to identify and recognize individuals who embrace principled leadership, strategic thinking, the pursuit of excellence and balanced workplace values.
The awards breakfast ceremony took place November 28 at the Hollywood Casino and Hotel. The award recipients were:
- Business Leader of the Year Award:Ranken Jordan, Laureen Tanner
- Business Investment Award: Hollywood Casino
- Corporate Commitment Award: ONEWAY Construction
- Corporate Innovation Award:Air Products
- Public Service Award:Bunge North America
- Rookie of the Year: AFLAC, Kathleen Lovelace
- Service Award: DHL Global Mail
- Volunteer Leadership Award:Wingate by Wyndham
- Not for Profit Cooperative of the Year:Electro Saving Credit Union
- Small Business Leader of the Year: Venmar Systems, Inc.
- Corporate Partner of the Year: IESI Solid Waste Services
- Civic Commitment:Westport Plaza
- Special Recognition: Sandler Training at the RUBICON Institute, Ric Hoerz
- Special Recognition:City of Maryland Heights, Chief Tom O’Connor
- Ambassador of the Year: Roger Goessling