National Weather Service: Christmas Snow Coming To St. Louis
Here are five resources you should keep handy as forecasts of snow for the St. Louis area on Tuesday come in.
The National Weather Service forecast for Christmas Day is one Santa will like: "Snow likely. Cloudy, with a low around 25. Blustery, with a north wind 15 to 21 mph, with gusts as high as 30 mph. Chance of precipitation is 70%." Snow could continue into noon Wednesday.
It is still early, but some models are calling for between 3-6 inches of snow in the Creve Coeur area.
Here are some resources to have handy during any time of severe weather. Be sure to bookmark this page for future reference.
- To report a power outage, contact Ameren Missouri: 800.552.7583 or click here to track outages by ZIP Code.
- To talk to MoDot Customer Service: 1-888-275-6636 or click here for a check on statewide road conditions.
- To monitor live traffic cameras in the St. Louis area courtesy of the Gateway Guide system, click here.
- Here's how to report issues with the Metropolitan Sewer District
- You can also monitor weather forecasts via our partners at FOX2.
Want to show us your snow photos? Share them in our Pics & Clips Gallery.