Northwest Chamber: Pattonville Superintendent Michael Fulton Named to the 2013 Board
The Northwest Chamber's 2013 board of directors and officers are ready to go.
When small businesses open, they need a resource to help make them successful. Since 1951, the Northwest Chamber of Commerce has striven to do that for Northwest St. Louis County area establishments.
The nonprofit celebrated 60 years in 2011 and has continued with its mission.
The 2013 chamber officers and board of directors were announced at its annual meeting and includes a solid standing of Maryland Heights and Bridgeton leaders.
According to the chamber website, "the men and women who will serve in leadership positions will be the ones to mold, form and shape the chamber this year."
This year's officers include Pattonville School District Superintendent Michael Fulton as the vice chairman for community relations.
Steve Hewkin of Hewkin Auto Body was named chairman, and Tammy Durbin of Kelly Services was named chairwoman-elect. Amy Smith of Favazza & Associates is the vice chairwoman of public relations, and Fletcher Wells of St. John's Bank & Trust is the new treasurer. Christine Cole of US Bank is serve as secretary.
2013 Board of Directors are listed below:
- Chris Kilbride (Ritenour School District)
- T.R. Carr (Southwestern Illinois Univ. - Edwardsville)
- Michael Stein (ALRO Heating & Cooling)
- Chief Terry Milam (City of St. John)
- Chief Don Hood (City of Bridgeton)
- Chief Tom Jackson (City of Ferguson)
- Mayor James McGee (City of Vinita Park)
- Barry Herring (CMIT Solutions)
- Lori Bushman (Sprint)
- Paul Rose (Charter Business)
- Steve Krazl (US Bank-Bridgeton)
- Bob Aubuchon (City of Hazelwood)
- Tony Lamantia (Republic Services)
- Bob Baker (US Foods)
- Kim Bakker (SSM DePaul)
- Naomi Francis (Master Events)
- Kevin Hall (Bommarito of Hazelwood)
- Melanie Wiginton (T&L Tree Service)
- Harry Lively (Simploy)
- James Marcellino (Enterprise Shared Services)