Police Investigate DWIs, Property Damage and Careless Driving
Check out the crimes Maryland Heights Police investigated Aug. 5-6.
Maryland Heights Police investigated several crimes on Aug. 5-6, including stolen vehicles. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.
- Police arrested a subject for alleged DWI in the 12000 block of Dorsett Road.
- Police received a property damage report in the 2000 block of McKelvey Road.
- Police arrested four subjects for allegedly failing to appear in court at 11911 Dorsett Road.
- Police arrested a subject as a fugitive from another police department at 11911 Dorsett Road.
- Police arrested a subject for alleged careless and imprudent driving near eastbound Page Avenue, onto northbound I-270.
- Someone allegedly tried to break into a tool shed in the 1300 block of Glenlea Drive.
- A 1992 Oldsmobile Tornado was stolen from a residential driveway in the 1400 block of Glenlea Court.
- Police arrested a subject for allegedly driving with a suspended license near Dorsett Road and Weldon Parkway.
Police arrested a subject for alleged DWI near the I-270 entrance ramp and Dorsett Road.