Police Nab Four DWIs in 24 Hours
Plus, local authorities investigate several thefts around town.
The Maryland Heights Police investigated several crimes on April 17 and 18. All suspects are innocent until proven guilty.
- Police made an arrest for alleged DWI in the 12000 block of Marine Avenue.
- Police made an arrest for alleged DWI near westbound Missouri 364 and the Missouri River Bridge.
- Authorities say someone withdrew $200 from an ATM using a victim’s debit card information in the 100 block of Plum Avenue. The victim, police say, had the debit card in their possession.
- A victim’s phone was stolen at a restaurant in the 13000 block of Riverport Drive.
- Police received a report of a gas drive-off in the 2000 block of Craig Road, however authorities are unsure of how much was taken.
- A vehicle’s window was broken in the 12000 block of Dorsett Road and someone stole a purse. The purse’s credit cards were used locally, police confirm.
- A victim left a cell phone on top of a gas pump in the 12000 block of McKelvey Road. The individual left the gas station after paying, but came back after realizing the phone was still on the pump. The phone was gone when they returned.
- Police made an arrest for alleged DWI near northbound I-270 and McKelvey Road.
- Police made an arrest for alleged DWI in the 11000 block of Dorsett Road.