Week in Review: Man Faces Manslaughter Charges, Pattonville Students Evacuated After Bomb Scare
We know you're busy, so here's a roundup of some of the recent stories featured on Maryland Heights Patch.
Too busy last week to stay up to date on all the news happening in and around St. Charles County? Not to worry. Patch has your back.
In case you missed them, here were some of the top headlines from Maryland Heights Patch over the last few days:
- A St. Charles man was charged Wednesday with involuntary manslaughter for an April 17 crash in Maryland Heights that killed two.
- Pattonville High School students were evacuated because of a bomb threat made against the school on Wednesday.
- The Pattonville School District has lost student enrollment because of airport expansion. Because of that, and other reasons, administrators are looking to close Briar Crest Elementary.
- Harrah's Casino's attempt to lower its appriased property value from $439 million to somewhere around the $100 million neighborhood fell on deaf ears with the St. Louis County Board of Equalization
- One of Patch's latest polls shows that Missouri Democrats are energized about President Obama's re-election chances. Meanwhile, Missouri GOP activists say they have the momentum.