Leads analytical and strategic initiatives that drive the financial and operational performance. Develops, reviews and prepares analysis of operating plans, strategic plans and projections. Provides strong financial leadership and analytical support for business units. Participates as a team member in implementing and supporting Business Intelligence (BI) and reporting systems. Works on moderate to highly complex spreadsheets manipulating information from various sources while providing actionable reporting to senior management.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares weekly and monthly reporting of key financial and operational metrics.
- Leads functional implementation for all related processes to facilitate reporting and dashboard deliverables.
- Takes ownership for projects to provide financial support evaluating new programs, researching data, analyzing results and making recommendations to management.
- Partner with management in establishing monthly goals and track performance ensuring alignment of data with business strategies, goals and objectives.
- Responsible for developing and utilizing tools used in analysis and planning while communicating with business units to help direct performance results.
- Leads projects from end-to-end with active involvement in processes required to reach desired outcomes.
- Conducts performance reviews taking charge of monthly financial updates and develops trend analysis for key company indicators.
- Leads the planning, research and preparation of company’s annual operating and staffing budgets. Creates budget templates and financial models.
- Conducts special studies of complex financial models and prepares recommendations for policy, procedures and controls.
Minimum Education & Experience:
- BA Degree in Accounting, Finance or job related field.
- Prefers advance degree with either a MBA or Masters in Accounting.
- 5 – 7 years of work-related experiences in financial analysis, planning and budgeting.
- Extensive experience with analytical tools and creating dashboards.
- Ability to drive the development of key business indicators and metrics that improve performances.
- Ability to multi-task and thrives under pressure with strong analytical skills.
I will post my positions on this site often, which will include a summary of the position, requirements, client location and terms. In addition, I also post positions on the following networking sites, please feel free to connect:
In the recruiting world, it is all about networking, so please feel free to share my contact information with those in your IT network, as everyone knows someone in IT who may be considering a change in employment.
I look forward to providing potential job leads to you, guiding you through the interview process, and landing you a position you will feel good about.
My contact information: