Invite a friend
Bootcamp Challenge AM - STL Metro
This camp is held in Creve Coeur Park. You do not need experience or prior success, all you need is determination and sweat. Get your body in shape for this summer with STL Metro Bootcamp Challenge. We offer 6 week results-driven programs is designed for short term results and includes high intensity workouts for every fitness level and nutritional advice. Go to www.bootcamp-challenge.com/stlmetro for details. Indoor and outdoor.
Try for free! check out our drop in dates and new 3 or 6 weeks sessions by going to the website www.bootcamp-challenge.com/stlmetro.
|Where||City of Creve Coeur 300 N New Ballas Rd, Creve Coeur, MO 63141|
|Time||6:00 am–7:00 am|
|Who to bring||College Students, Moms, Dads, Singles, Everyone|
More About City of Creve Coeur
The city's offices are based inthe Creve Coeur Government Center. There, you will find most of city's administrative offices and employees in departments ranging from the police and municipal court to community development and public works. Creve Coeur was incorporated in 1949, and employs more than 100 people. There is an elected mayor and city council, with two people representing each of the city's four wards, while a city administrator manages the day-to-day business of the city. The government center also houses a community center with a gymnasium and meeting rooms available by reservation.
Other events here
- Trash and Recycling Collection Public Forum May 7, 2013 / May 22, 2013, 7:00 pm
- Photo Journaling for Girls Ages 10-13 Fri, May 31, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- For the Love of Creve Coeur Sat, Jun 1, 8:30 am–12:00 pm
- Heart to Heart Run Sat, Jun 8, 8:00 am
- Creve Coeur Heart to Heart 5k/10k/1.5 mile race Sat, Jun 8, 8:00 am
- Creve Coeur Night Out Tue, Jun 18, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm