Bridgeton Trails Library is a public library in Bridgeton. As the 13th branch of the St. Louis Library District to open in the late 1970s, this library allows residents to check out books and other media from its collection and print from its computers, among other services. The library also hosts events, book discussions, and computer classes.
- Hours: Mon - Thu, 9am - 9pm; Fri - Sat 9am - 5pm; Sun Closed
- Founding Date: October 30, 1978
- Parking: Free lot, On-street: free
- Services: Audiobooks, Music CDs
- Programs/classes: Kids story time, computer classes