Off The Grill
Off The Grill serves up traditional American food with a twist -- nothing is fried. Everything on the menu is grilled or baked, even the chicken wings! Other popular menu items include all-beef hot dogs and Philly flatbread pita.
Off The Grill has been a community staple since 2001. Now at a new location, it stands at one end of a shopping complex and has very limited seating. But takeout, delivery and catering are other available options.
- Fax: 3142916545
- Hours: Mon - Sat, 10:30am to 10pm; Sun, 4pm - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 9 years ago
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: It also accepts company checks.
- Food & dining options: Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Delivery, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Menu link: www.offthegrill.com
- Specialties: no fried food. Everything grilled or baked.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Good businesses and good mix of businesses and residential.
- Cuisine: American, Barbecue, Burgers, Dessert / Ice Cream, Fast Food, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood, Steak House
- Signature dishes: All beef hot dogs, chicken wings, Philly flatbread pitas.
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Steaks and chicken wings.
- Price level: $$
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Executive chef: n/a
- Number of tables: 2
- Features: Catering, Dinner, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Dress code: none