White Castle Restaurant
White Castle has served cheeseburger sliders and other American fast food since the 1980s. Located on a busy main street, it offers eat-in, take-out and drive-thru service. With the ability to seat 50 people at once, this restaurant is larger than expected and is interestingly decorated. Still, it offers a quiet dining experience and never closes.
- Hours: Daily, 24 hrs
- Handicap Accessible: No
- Founding Date: 1990
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Products: Burgers/sliders
- General services: Eat-in, Take-out
- Specialties: They have a nutrition guide.
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It is well maintained and has a strong police force.
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Fast Food
- Signature dishes: Sliders
- What dish is most representative of the restaurant?: Cheeseburger sliders
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Not accepted
- Number of tables: 50
- Features: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Late-night
- Dress code: none